Audio/Video and Systems Integration Sales Representative
Our Audio/Video and Systems Integration Department has an exciting opportunity for a charismatic Sales Representative who will focus on developing new business prospects to increase sales of high-end residential and light commercial electronics systems.
The ideal candidate will be technically savvy and have a strong desire to continually learn more about smart home design and technology.
Typical systems we work with include: Home Automation, Motorized Window Treatments and Lighting Control, Audio & Video Systems, Home Theaters, Networks, Outdoor Audio and Low Voltage Lighting.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reaching out to homeowners, architects, interior decorators, and contractors
- Meeting with and qualifying prospects, current and future business partners
- Writing proposals, change orders, system scope documents, and invoices
- Coordinating projects with scheduling, purchasing, installation, service and programming teams
- Maintaining contact with clients during and after projects to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Tucker & Tucker offers a generous benefits package Including: 401K matching, Profit Sharing, 50% Health Insurance, Cell Phone Reimbursement, PTO/Vacation Days, Employee Discounts.